- Personal data that we could reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, business and/or mailing address, or any other contact information you provide that we may use to contact you online or offline (“personal data”).
- Non-personal data that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identified individual, such as demographic information, statistics, or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal data. For example, we may aggregate personal data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature.
- Technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, or operating system and platform.
- Non-personal details about your Website interactions, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through, and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, or any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- The approximate location of your device from your IP address.
- Recruiting data that you submit to us as part of the job application process.
- Direct interactions. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you enter information through our “Contact Us” form, request further services, enter a competition, promotion or survey, transact or fulfill orders, conduct searches within our Website, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns as specified above. We collect this information by using cookies and other similar technologies (see Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies).
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive information about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies or from third parties including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, data brokers, or aggregators.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store your preferences so we may customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
|First Party or Third Party Cookie
|Used to distinguish users
|Used to distinguish users
|Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_.
|Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
|30 seconds to 1 years
|Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.
- Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service
- Allow users to participate in interactive Website features
- Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners
- Directly market our goods and services
- Directly market third-party goods and services
- Engage in online behavioral advertising
- Link or combine user information with other PII
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
- Provide and deliver products and services customers’ request
- Fulfill obligations under a contract or other agreement
- To consider your application for employment and/or to process your onboarding if you are hired
- Any member of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and our affiliates.
- Business partners, suppliers, service providers, sub-contractors, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization) and to whom we may refer you for additional services. We contractually require these third parties to keep that personal data confidential and use it only for the contracted purposes.
- Third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep that personal data confidential and use it only for the contracted purposes. For more information, see Your Personal Data Use Choices.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide us with an email address to contact you for more information through the “Contact Us” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purposes that we disclose when you provide the data.
- With your consent.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where one of the transferred assets is the personal data we hold.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction.
- Marketing and Promotional Offers. You may opt out of all promotional offers and marketing efforts by (i) checking the relevant box to opt out from such communications on the “Contact Us” form, (ii) emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to opt out, or (iii) replying to any promotional email we have sent you or following the opt-out links on that message.
- Salesforce (USA) – to host our CRM data
- NetSuite (USA) – to host our ERP data
- Microsoft (USA) – to provide full Office Suite
- GoDaddy (USA) – to host our Website
- Rebel Interactive (USA) – to update our website and run our marketing campaigns